Thursday, July 19, 2007

Home, Sweet Home



Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but a lot has been happening on the home front. You have seen our entrance under construction in an earlier post. When our home was completed, as this photo shows, Sophia arrived and was able to furnish our place to her liking. (See her picture on my sidebar.) You can see our back yard through those windows, and the entrance is behind me. We knew we had to have a big yard for our cubs, with woods beyond our yard. Now we were ready, just in time, because it was time! (See the post above.)

3 comments:

Dewey said...

Wow. I'll be coming for a very long visit.

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Oh my gosh, that is incredible!
I could spend eons there!
I love all the space, sunlight, and the view.

Nice!


Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Roary Lyon said...

Thank you, Scarlett, thank you. I'm glad you like our place. Part of the house is dark like a den to crawl into for sleep, but the rest is airy and bright like this. Please feel free to stay as long as you like. Now that you are here, you can see for yourself that we even have furniture for humans like you ... and of course lots of mats for lions and other furry friends. Find a comfortable spot, Viaggiatore, and let's chat.