Sunday, July 1, 2007

The lion sleeps tonight

It ain't over 'til the hippo sings! Bonnie has shared with me her joy at learning my favorite song in a roundabout way. Louis told Dewey who told Bonnie that my favorite song is "The Lion Sleeps Tonight." If she had asked, I would have told her, but I think there was more to it than that. It seems to me Bonnie was so shocked that Dewey considered her a Rockin' Girl Blogger, she was giddy. I read Dewey's post naming her and discovered Bonnie never even said, "Thanks, Dewey." (Bonnie just looked over my shoulder and said, "Roary, don't say that!" What do you think, friends, will Bonnie go back and thank Dewey?) Anyway, here's my song, if you want to hear my favorite version of it.

2 comments:

Dewey said...

I know felines have impeccable manners, Roary, and it's hard to be patient with us humans. Louis is always catching me forgetting to introduce him or use please and thank you.

Roary Lyon said...

I was right, wasn't I, Dewey? Yes, Bonnie dashed right over to your blog and thanked you! Oh, so predictable. Of course, I know her much better than she knows me.

Roary ^..^